in this instant: remembering summer

9.19.2013

(seasonal baking & micron pen doodles)


(tired dogs & state park scenery)


(backyard dinners & new thrifted finds)


(mornings with Marley & unexpected inspirations)


(San Francisco & backpacking with my best friend in the world)


(blue skies & scruffy puppy dogs)


(biking the commute & work trips to Toronto)

(strolls around Philly & standing on my head...anywhere I can)

--

Now that summer is in its final hour, I thought it would be a great time for another in this instant update. From hikes, to friends, puppy dogs, and good eats, there are so many great highlights to remember. As bittersweet as the ending is, I have to say, I'm excited for fall. It's my favorite time of year. 

--

Follow me on Instagram for more!

No comments :

Post a Comment