photographer envy: griffin lamb

3.20.2014













For some time now I’ve had an insane Instagram crush. Griffin Lamb is an amazing photographer that I started following because of Folk Magazine. He resides and photographs around the Pacific North West, and each and every single one of his photos take my breath away. There is a power in mother nature that is expressed through his images. It is utterly beautiful. You feel the expansiveness of spaces, the rush water, and how little we humans really are. Lord, I need to visit and see if for myself. For now, Griffin Lamb, I’ll be living vicariously through your stunning photographs. Thank you for putting them out there for the world to see.

--

1 comment :

  1. Woah these photos are so inspiring, the landscapes are amazing. Definitely going to stalk his instagram now hahaxx

    ReplyDelete