november free people work

12.08.2014

I've been a busy, busy bee, and well, it's been pretty silent on this here blog. In case you're not a Free People BLDG 25 regular, here is a little recap of my content in November. It's been a great month of inspiration, and playing around with photography. 
Hope you enjoy!

A pillowcase woven with yarn and roving to add some living room flavor.

Mouthwatering holiday cocktails with Art In The Age spirits.

A look into the creative work lives of Free People's graphic designers.

A personal story of forgiveness and what I learned from the experience.

1 comment :

  1. I do follow the FP blog but somehow I missed all of these except the one about forgiveness, which I really loved. Thanks for sharing here -- can't wait to find out what spirit I've been missing in my home bar ^_^

    www.threadandbones.com

    ReplyDelete